AllUpInTheAirAllUpInTheAir

Main Audio Reviews Stats

BeautifulDream BeautifulDream

Contrary to popular opinion...

I think the beginning was fitting. If you constantly blast the listener with full chords, they'll probably get bored after a while.

&amp;lt;PS&amp;gt; Dreams of Ice and Snow <PS> Dreams of Ice and Snow

Zelda-Ish

I felt like I might have been listening to a Zelda soundtrack or something. In my opinion, that's a good thing. A nice, well-rounded track.

PenguinSam responds:

Hmmm...okay.

<PS>

Misty Wind Misty Wind

Yes, it's Ambient

CameronD doesn't listen to ambient music, I take it.

To be critical, I thought that the strings in the background were doing a ye-olde British chord progression, and it pissed me off. It didn't help with the ambiance. But the noises and the chimes went well together. I think I would have preferred less movement with the strings and a more simple, slower moving chord progression.

But that's what I was looking for, and doing what I tell you certainly isn't art.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

yeah... that was just the effect that happen to came out of it. apparently high strings end shorter, so when I tried to create chords, the notes came downwards as such. It fit an ambient tune which is why i did such. lol. Anyways like i said on cameronD's reply I do happen to have more music on here. So please check it out, I need the help. Even though MPC is so much easier to use then FL-Studio. Writing Staff Music is easier then composing via midi.